Search This Blog

Monday, 20 February 2017

How do we find inner peace freely


This post is from a Christian perspective and my own personal experience.


I was drowning in sorry guilt confusion .Did not know where or what to do .

I woke up one day asking myself WHO AM I .
Have you ever done that ask yourself that question try it and see what it does .


I heard my inner voice say you are LOVE.
I thought wow am I it made me feel wanted to be appreciated and very much loved.
Then I realised that voice was Jesus speaking to me.


Inner peace derives within us all the ability to let go of the world and going on a journey of self-discovery . Not the world but following what makes our souls happy.


It might take a while but hang in there Rome was not built in a day don't be hard on yourselves you
destroy your inner peace by constantly beating yourself up.Your mind becomes use to this behaviour and adjusts accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment